OUR NEW DIRECTOR OF FAITH FORMATION ... JUDITH LEONE
Judith will begin here
on June 8. She comes to us after 8 years at St. Christopher’s in North Chili. Judith holds degrees from St. John Fisher and St. Bernard's School of Theology. She is thrilled to join our parish and to assume the leadershi
p of such an important dimension of our parish's life and spiritual growth.
Patriotic Concert & Ice Cream Social
Sunday, May 31 @ 3:00 PM in Church or a rousing concert of patriotic songs featuring Tin Schramm & Dennis Overholt on our organ, Tim Burdick on Sax and Chuck Cupp on Bass Guitar.
Join after for ice cream and sprinkles.
2015 PARISH “RED WINGS NIGHT” - JUNE 19TH
against the Louisville Bats (Cincinnati Reds)
Take Dad out to the ball game on Fathers Day weekend: Friday, June 19th at 7:05 PM. Fireworks after the game. Our Premium Seats are discounted to $7.50...sponsored by the SJR Men's Club. All Servers go free.
Registrations forms are on the Narthex table. Place order forms with $ in the Narthex box or in the Parish Office mailbox. Orders must be submitted before THURSDAY, JUNE 11th.
Questions? Call Barbara: 248-5993 x 12
SERVING HIM IN the NEEDY & ELDERLY
July 20 - 25, 2015
for more information
STEPHEN MINISTRY TRAINING
WILL BEGIN IN LATE SEPTEMBER
Interested? Contact Barbara @ 248-5993 x 12
Why become a Stephen Minister?
and see why.
Pastoral Council Openings
This year there will be 3 openings for the Pastoral Council. Nominations will be collected during mass for the next 2 weeks. All Nominees will be contacted to determine thier willingness to serve on the Council. On Pentecost Sunday (May 24) we will select the new members of the Council.
Duties for the Parish Pastoral Council
- Give advice and council to the Pastor regarding the pastoral leadership of the parish
- Be willing to listen to and seek out the concerns of one’s fellow parishioners regarding our life together as a parish
- Meet with the Pastoral Council the second Tuesday of every other month September through June
- Possibly serve on other parish committees or special groups as needed
- Serve a term of three years
- Has received the Sacrament of Confirmation, attends church regularly and is committed to the life of the parish and the greater Church.
PREPARING FOR A 2015 WEDDING?